Tickets for most events are available in the selling points of company BiletTLT.
There are 12 box offices around the city (click here to see the map):
- Shopping mall “Rus na Volge”, ulitsa Revolyutsionaya 52a, 1st floor, under the escalator
- Shopping mall “Kapital”, ulitsa Dzerzhinskogo 21, 4th floor, cinema ticket window
- “Vega – Film”, ulitsa Yubileynaya 40, cinema’s first ticket window
- Dvorets kultury “Togliatti”, Bulvar Lenina 1, the central ticket office
- Stores O’key, ulitsa Borkovskaya 81, box office is located in the left wing of the store
- Dvorets kultury “DKiT”, Yubileynaya 8
- Office building of “AvtoVAZ”, Yuzhnoe shosse 36
- Shopping mall “Aeroholl”, ulitsa Banykina 74
- Shopping mall “Madagascar”, ulitsa L’va Yashina 14, 1st floor, next to the “Centr obuvi”
- “Nico Tours Togliatti”, Yubileynaya 31I
- “Memphis”, Frunze 31, 1st floor
- Tolyatti Philharmonic, ulitsa Pobedy 42
You can make a phone reservation on +7 482 39-89-89.
If you plan to buy tickets for more than 1000 rubles you may use the free delivery.
Have you ever been asked what block (in Russian “kvartal”) you live in?
Have you ever struggled to find your way because you did not know “kvartals” by heart?
There are “kvartals” only in Avtozavodskyi district and you can easily get familiar with them on this map: http://map.avtograd.ru/1/index.htm
You can either click on the map to know what block it is or choose from the list of all block on the top of a page. That will bring you to appropriate location on the map.
Even though other parts of the city are not divided into “kvartals”, a detailed map can be always useful: http://map.avtograd.ru/
Map is rather detailed and shows all streets, numbered houses, schools, administrative buildings as well as AvtoVAZ area.
There are pictures of Tolyatti from space and some nice photos of Volga river too.
According to the cyclists from Tolyatti there are many specialised bike stores in the city.
The list below indicates stores visited by Tolyatti Life, see them all on the map:
Trial Sport, www.trial-sport.ru, Yuzhnoe shosse 15
Fizkultura, Lesnaya 44
Shimano TLT, www.shimano-tlt.ru, Ulitsa Karla Marksa 82
Lyuks Sport, ulitsa Marshala Zhukova 16
Champion, www.championtlt.ru, Primorskiy 1
K4Sport, 70 let Oktyabrya 3, SC Avrora
Sportmaster, www.sportmaster.ru, Avtozavodskoye shosse 6, Park House Mall
Seeing the flat countryside, forest, Volga shores and Zhiguli mountains, it becomes natural that cycling is very popular sport in Tolyatti.
Almost everyone in Tolyatti is owner of at least one bicycle. If you do not have one, there are several renting places (not yet tested, therefore not on the site yet).
A bicycle is often used for commuting, especially at the forest border where some paths can get pretty busy.
The map below, showing cycling routes between Avtozavodskiy and Tsentralniy district, was prepared as a part of the project “VELIKolepniy Tolyatti”. The project is over now but the routes remain available.
If you decide to buy your own bicycle, click here to see the list of specialised bike stores in the city.
A decision not to be depending only on the road signs or navigation in mobile, led us to get back to “old school” navigation – road map. There are several road maps of Samara region available in the book stores. We opted for the book style with details of all roads and also practical information as gas station, interesting sights, post offices, etc. The map dates to 2008, let’s hope it is still up to date and will play a role of useful guide well.